Herbsmith Angelica Harmonize Joints offers joint support for the horse with an even temperment.
This blend addresses painful joints and limbs, which often get worse with cold weather.
In contrast to Herbsmith Du Huo Harmonize Joints and Herbsmith Stephania Harmonize Joints, this combination of herbs does not affect the whole body by increasing vitality or calming the spirit. This blend is for the balanced horse that is affected by joint discomfort associated with training and daily activity and with the colder winter months.
- 500 g Powder
- 900 g Powder
- 1200 g Powder
- Flax Plus 30 day supply
- Flax Plus 60 day supply
Herbsmith Angelica Harmonize Joints is a modification of an ancient herbal blend to support joint health. These herbs address joint discomfort that often increases with cold weather and subsequently diminishes with warmth. This discomfort may also be accompanied by a sensation of heaviness and numbness in the limbs.
This joint discomfort is due to a local obstruction of Qi from the effects of wind, cold and dampness. The painful obstruction is called “bi”. The presence of wind is manifested in the change of positions either within the joint or between multiple joints. This bi also becomes more prevalent in cold weather. The numbness results from a combination of wind and dampness.
(For the 1000 lb Horse)
Traditional Formulas: Administer two (2) tablespoons twice daily for the initial twenty days or when cold weather is present, then, two (2) tablespoons daily thereafter. Note: In the event the horse refuses to eat herbs, start with small amounts in the grain until the horse is acquainted with the taste or try the Flax Plus version of this formula. Almost all horses will eat the herbs in their grain.
Flax Plus: Administer one (1) scoop twice daily for the initial twenty days. Then, administer one (1) scoop daily thereafter. Six tablespoon scoop included.
Precautions: Not to be used in pregnant mares.
- Ramulus Mori Albae – sang zhi – Mulberry twig
- Caulis Piperis Futokadsurae – hai feng teng – Kadsura stem
- Radix Angelicae Sinensis – dang gui – Chinese Angelica Root
- Radix et Rhizoma Notopterygii – qiang huo – Notopterygium root
- Radix Angelicae Pubescentis – du huo – Pubescent Angelica root
- Radix Gentianae Qinjiao – qin jiao –Gentiana macrophylla root
- Gummi Olibanum – ru xiang – Frankincense
- Radix aucklandiae lappae – mu xiang – Aucklandia
- Radix Achyranthis Bidentatae – niu xi – Achyranthes root
- Radix Liustici chuanxiong – chuan xiong – Ligusticum Lovage root
- Cortex Cinnamomi Cassiae – rou gui – Cinnamon bark
- Honey fried radix Glycyrrhizae Uralensis – zhi gan cao – Licorice root
- Inactive Ingredients (in Flax Plus only):Ground Flax Seed