Herbsmith Rx Pueraria Support Spine is useful in the management of cervical dysfunction and other spinal disorders due to blood stasis and wind.
Cervical injuries, neck pain, and pain of spine.
- 75 g Powder
- 150 g Powder
- 500 g Powder
- 900 g Powder
- 1200 g Powder
Injuries to the neck or spine are on the tai yang channel which is the channel most vunerable the the invasion of wind and wind blockage. The active ingredients of Pueraria, ge gen, Clematis, wei ling xian, and Notopterygium, qiang huo are especially helpful to benefit the neck. The remaining herbs are necessary to relieve blood stasis and stagnation.
Treatment Principles: Clear wind, benefit neck, relieve blood stasis, and unblock the channels.
- For Dogs:
- <15 lbs…….¼ tsp. twice a day, or as prescribed
- 15-30 lbs……….½ tsp. twice a day, or as prescribed
- 31-80 lbs…….1 tsp. twice a day, or as prescribed
- 81-120 lbs…..1 ½ tsp. twice a day, or as prescribed
- >120 lbs……..2 tsp. twice a day, or as prescribed
- For Cats:
- ¼ tsp. twice a day, or as prescribed
- Herbal Bites
- For Dogs and Cats: Administer 1 disc per 15 lbs. twice daily
- Ge Gen / Kudza Root – Pueraria
- Bai Shao / White Peony Root
- Ji Xue Teng / Millettia
- Gui Zhi / Cinnamononi Cassiae
- Dang Gui / Angelicae Sinensis
- Chuan Xiong / Ligusticum
- Mu Gua / Chaenomeles – Chinese Quince Fruit
- Wei Ling Xian / Clematis Root
- Qiang Huo / Notopterygium Root
- Gan Cao / Licorice
- Inactive Ingredients in Herbal Bites Only: Chicken