Herbsmith Rx Ginseng Relieve Diarrhea may aid in the management of digestion and low-grade diarrhea to help the dog thrive.
Most dogs occassionally experience soft stool, whether from food changes, giardia or food sensitivities. Herbsmith Ginseng Relieve Diarrhea is best suited to help the dog who has recurrent low-grade, on-and-off diarrhea, especially when the dog has no urgency to defecate and the stool has very little odor. These dogs also tend not to be as vibrant as they have been in the past.
- 75 g Powder
- 150 g Powder
- 500 g Powder
- 900 g Powder
- 1200 g Powder
The spleen and stomach regulate the transformation and transportation of fluids throughout the body. When the spleen or stomach is exhausted through poor nutrition, chronic stress, debilitation or aging, fluids of the body are affected leading to low-grade chronic diarrhea.
The food a dog eats is digested by the stomach and utilized by the spleen. When the spleen or stomach are not functioning optimally, the food eaten is not fully transformed into Qi, or energy. Lethargy and decreased energy will eventually become clinically evident.
The combination of herbs in Herbsmith Ginseng Relieve Diarrhea is used to tonify the spleen and stomach, increase levels of Qi, leach out dampness and relieve diarrhea.
- For Dogs:
- <30 lbs……….½ tsp. twice a day, or as prescribed
- 30-80 lbs…….1 tsp. twice a day, or as prescribed
- 80-120 lbs…..1 ½ tsp. twice a day, or as prescribed
- >120 lbs……..2 tsp. twice a day, or as prescribed
- For Cats:
- ¼ tsp. twice a day, or as prescribed
- <10 lbs…….1/2 tablet twice daily, or as prescribed
- 11-30 lbs…..1 tablet twice daily, or as prescribed
- 31-50 lbs…..2 tablets twice daily, or as prescribed
- 51-80 lbs…..3 tablets twice daily, or as prescribed
- >80 lbs……..4 tablets twice daily, or as prescribed
- Herbal Bites
- For Dogs and Cats: Administer 1 disc per 15 lbs. twice daily
- Ginseng (ren shen shi chu)
- Atractylodes (bai zhu)
- Poria (fu ling pian)
- Licorice Root (gan cao)
- Dioscorea (shan yao)
- Dolichos Seed (bian dou)
- Lotus Seed (lian zi)
- Job’s Tears Seed (yi yi ren)
- Amonum Fruit (sha ren)
- Platycodon (jie geng)
- Inactive Ingredients in Herbal Bites Only: Chicken