Herbsmith Rx Corydalis Relieve Soreness is a combination of herbs to promote the free coursing of Qi, resolve stagnation, activate blood, and alleviate pain.
- 500 g Powder
- 900 g Powder
- 1200 g Powder
- Flax Plus 30 day supply
- Flax Plus 60 day supply
The basis of health is the balance of yin and yang but also the free flow of Qi and Blood throughout the body. The herbs in Herbsmith Rx Corydalis Relieve Soreness are all about the free coursing of Qi and Blood in the channels, which heals tissue and resolves stiffness and soreness.
Treatment Principles: Promote the free flow of Qi, activate Blood, eliminate stagnation and relieve pain.
(For the 1000 lb Horse)
Traditional Formulas: Administer two (2) tablespoons twice daily for the initial twenty days. Then, administer two (2) tablespoons once a day thereafter. Note: In the event the horse refuses to eat herbs, start with small amounts in the grain until the horse is acquainted with the taste or try the Flax Plus version of this formula. Almost all horses will eat the herbs in their grain.
Flax Plus: Administer one (1) scoop twice daily for the initial twenty days. Then, administer one (1) scoop daily thereafter. Six tablespoon scoop included.
Precautions: Not to be used in pregnant mares.In the event of diarrhea discontinue use.
- Dang Gui Wei / Angelicae Sinensis
- Yan Hu Suo / Corydalis
- Ru Xiang / Frankincense – Boswellia
- Chi Shao Yao / Red Peony Root
- Chuan Xiong / Ligusticum – Szechuan Lovage Rhizome
- Du Huo / Angelicae Pubescentis, Radix
- Qiang Huo / Notopterygium Root
- Mo Yao / Myrrh
- Du Zhong / Eucommia
- Bu Gu Zhi / Psoralea fruit
- Ji Xue Teng / Millettia
- Chuan Niu Xi / Cyathulae
- Tao Ren / Peach Kernel
- Tu Si Zi / Cuscuta – Dodder Seed
- Yin Yang Huo / Epimedium
- Hong Hua / Carthamus Flower – Safflower
- Inactive Ingredients (in Flax Plus only):Ground Flax Seed